Lions Mane mushroom extract
Wat is Lions Mane?
Lions Mane mushroom extract is also been called the Mountain priest mushroom
– Fatty acids
– Hericenone A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H
– Polysaccharides F1, F11, F111-1 and F111-2
– Phenols: Hercenon A and B
– Polysaccharides: Xylan, Glucoxylan, Heteroxyloglucan
– Phenol analogues: Hercenone C, D, E, F, G and H
Are the extracts organic?
All mushroom extracts from the Mushroomist are organic. The extracts are also free of:
Corn, milk products, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, lactose, yeast, artificial preservatives, fragrances and colors.
Are the extracts vegan?
All extracts fit within a vegan diet.